Our school operates every Saturday during the school term from 2-5pm at Wyndham Park Community Centre. We have a committed team of teachers and administrators that ensure all students have fun while learning new language and skills that connect them to their culture.
- To provide an opportunity for our young people to learn the language of their heritage in a fun and safe environment.
- To provide instruction on cultural practices such as dance, singing and arts
- To strengthen ties with family and community
- To assist our young people to develop a sense of cultural awareness and pride
- To encourage a love of learning
Our School is a non-profit Incorporated Association, and is run by committee members who volunteer their time to ensure that the school is running smoothly.
The Committees job is to employ staff and advise the teachers in their duties, as well as overseeing volunteering and school activities. The committee is also responsible for running fund raisers and identifying potential grants and would welcome your input. We work together to ensure financial solvency and legal compliance.