Why Volunteer for the Polynesian Kids Community Language School?
- Share your talents with our students and school
- Help preserve and promote Samoan and Tongan culture and heritage
- Gain experience for a future career in education or another relevant area
- Develop new skills including your own language skills
- It will look great on your Resume!
Activities of our Volunteers
- Assist our teachers supervising the work of our students who are aged between 5-12yrs including language classes, cultural craft and dance
- Assist with some administrative tasks
- Assist with meal preparation, delivery and clean up
How to become a volunteer?
There are four steps to becoming a Polynesian Kids Community Language School volunteer:
Email us an expression of your interest to email@example.com
Please include a paragraph about why you would like to volunteer with us. Also a brief description of who you are, your age, and your background.